Friday, August 10, 2007

Done...Finished

Yeah!!! I finished "Justice Denied" yesterday over my morning coffee. I raced through the last few chapters so I could finally put the book to rest. Did I enjoy it? Yes...in my usual "OK that was interesting" kind of way. There seemed to be a myriad of plot lines that finally came together and I had a few problems with remembering which victim and suspect went together but I managed to make sense of it in the end.

So now the book goes into the box I keep by the front door so I can remember to hand it off to my friend who shares my mystery book passion. And I'm now faced with the prospect of finding something new to read. I have a number of paperbacks I've bought in recent weeks (and my friend has given me several as well) but none of them seem to be calling out to me at the moment. That's always been a problem for me...I find interesting sounding books to buy but, when the time comes to start them, suddenly they don't sound so interesting to me. Oh well...I'm sure I'll find something to read.

No comments: