Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finally...A New Read

I've been wandering around the house looking for something, other than the paperbacks sitting on my nightstand, to read next. I kept hoping I'd accidently forgotten a gem somewhere in the piles of "stuff" strewn throughout the house. No such luck. Then today Hubby and I were in our favorite Big Box Warehouse when we passed the display table of new books for sale. There, calling my name, was "Sweet Revenge," the new mystery by Diane Mott Davidson. I immediately grabbed a copy (looking for one whose cover was intact and not creased, soiled etc.) and placed it in our shopping cart. So here I am at home and where is the book? It's in the back seat of my car in the garage. I guess I need to get my fanny out of this chair and go get it so I can begin reading it at dinner. Oh goody, goody!!!

No comments: